Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Firewall but they're already inside

It's been a while since I went for a movie in Singapore. In fact, I didn't plan to go to the theatre last night. But just for a spur of moment, I decided to catch some film to de-stress myself of all the recent pressures and problems. For those who know me well, this kind of behavior is no stranger to me. Either good or bad, I can't really care now.
Anyway, there were quite a number of movies to catch last night, i.e. Ultraviolet, Take The Lead, Ice Age 2, Inside Man, etc. But somehow I chose Firewall and I didn't regret it. I'm not Harrison Ford's fan per se. Neither is Paul Bettany's. However, I trust Harrison Ford in his decision to appear in a movie. So there I was, watching Firewall. I'm not really good in giving a film review so I won't do it. If you wanna know what it's all about, go and watch it, then decide yourselves whether it's worth your money.
Ratings: 3 and 1/2 stars

No comments:

"Wish you can forgive your yesterdays. Wish you can love your tomorrows"