Thursday, December 14, 2006

Christmas to me is...

... a lot of lights.

I'm neither Christian nor Catholic. In fact, I'm a free thinker. But Christmas to me is a miraclous time of the year. Of course, Tet is still very special to me but it will be another topic for another time (coming soon!). But I seldom celebrate christmas with my family as my parents are somewhat Buddhists. And I mostly stay in tropical countries so I have never experienced a white christmas. But to compensate for this, there are a lof lights decorated everywhere. And the weather is cooler in December which cheers everyone a little bit in this busy year-end time. Certainly, the lack of snow and lack of winter coats didn't stop me from celebrating the occasion in my way.

This year, christmas is more special to me. It's truly a time of union with my best friends being together with me on Xmas' Eve. I'm so excited that I don't mind working extra hard in order to have some stress-free time this Christmas with them. It is just 10 days left but we all hear Xmas songs everywhere.

To add some Christmas spirit to my blog, here are some pics I have taken over the years during this time

2004 - Christmas tree at Takashimaya Shopping Centre

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


2005 - Orchard Road on Christmas day with ex-colleagues

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

2006 - Xmas decoration at Takashimaya SC (yeah, it's my fav shopping mall!)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


2006 - Noel celebration at Saigon Centre (HCMC)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


2006 - Season's greetings at Hotel Equatorial Saigon

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

2006 - Christmas celebration at Diamond Plaza (Saigon)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


2006 - Good old me at X Cafe (taken today)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Little girls and little boys dream of worlds full of toys. This time of the year, when christmas is near...

No comments:

"Wish you can forgive your yesterdays. Wish you can love your tomorrows"