Sunday, December 23, 2007

Another Xmas has come!!!

Hi y'all! *Waving madly at her friends*

I've disappeared again for nearly one month! Just too many things happened and I had no time to blog! Sorry for the lack of updates though!

Firstly, update with y'all my whereabout! I'm back to Singapore and this time will be a long long stay! No more staying in Vietnam for 2 consecutive months like before! The next times I'm back to Saigon should be in short periods! So less reviews on Saigon restaurants and shopping for me!

Next, my job! I'm officially unemployed now! However, dun fret for me! Only until end of this year! I'll start my new job on 2 Jan 08! So I have a whole 10 days resting at home before going on a new exciting (hopefully) journey! Good planning, right? I'm celebrating my 12 days of Christmas now!

Last but no least, my shopping! Surprisingly I dun find sale in Singapore is attractive this time! Guess I have too many clothes so I'm in the overload mode for shopping! I'm more concentrated on collecting accessories! Online shopping is still going strong for me though! VS and its super gorgeous collections! Moreover, VS SAS is now on! Less reason for me to shop outside! But there's still Zara which I hope I can cope something from there!

So... that's all for now! And I wish y'all a joyous xmas and a wonderful new year! Loves!

No comments:

"Wish you can forgive your yesterdays. Wish you can love your tomorrows"