Wednesday, July 29, 2009

How many countries a Victoria's Secret parcel will pass by before it reaches me

That is a very long title, hahahah...

Anyway, you all know I love VS. There is no secret that I adore its products. Bras, panties, swimwears, shower gels, shampoo, etc. I've gotta say I have tried all types of products it offers (types, not all the products, mind you :P)

So once in a while, when my VS stock gets low (never too low, heheheh), I will order new batches. And the fun of ordering and waiting always makes me feel giddy. One tip for those who are new to this: If you want an express shipment (i.e. you will receive your order in about 3 days from the day your payment cleared) without paying the premium shipping charge, get something heavy in the mix of your purchase. The best example should be shower gels or shampoos. So far this trick never fails me.

I always wonder which route a package from US takes to reach to this small island. It should be different from those routes we have from Singapore to the States, right? Yes, I am correct. Here is the route that my latest purchase is taking (data taken from UPS website):

OBETZ , OH , US --> LOUISVILLE , KY , US --> KOELN (COLOGNE) DE --> DUBAI AE --> BANGKOK (DON MUANG) TH --> SINGAPORE (CHANGI) SG

Wow, 3 countries, exclusive of US and SG. And within 3 days. I'm impressed. So now the package is out for delivery aka I'm gonna receive it soon. Yay! Can't wait!

No comments:

"Wish you can forgive your yesterdays. Wish you can love your tomorrows"