Sunday, June 27, 2010

New York eats - Viet Cafe, Lower Manhattan

After our disastrous shopping trip at Century 21, which Tracy had managed to buy something (amazingly), we couldn't wait any longer to head for dinner. We got lost for a while, but somehow we regained our direction and landed to the right area. But if you ask me for one advice, dun ever plan your dinner around Financial District. The whole place looked like a ghost town to me. Quite scary for 2 girls.

Anyway, we chose a Vietnamese restaurant cos I thought after 2 weeks in North America, Tracy and I might miss our food. And yes, I was right. We were glad to have some cabbage salad and some hot noodle soups for dinner. Even though the price was steep, I dun think I could have chosen otherwise.

Dinner at Lower Manhattan, New York

Dinner at Lower Manhattan, New York

Dinner at Lower Manhattan, New York
Cabbage salad with chicken

Dinner at Lower Manhattan, New York
Pho Nam Dinh

Having dinner in Lower Manhattan, New York
And of course, a photo of myself on my first night in Manhattan

No comments:

"Wish you can forgive your yesterdays. Wish you can love your tomorrows"