Sunday, June 13, 2010

Chicago snacks - Garrett Popcorn

In the middle of a disastrous city light tour, we decided to finish it early and spend our last night in Chicago walking along the streets, and of course, doing some shopping at the same time. We passed by Garrett Popcorn shop on the way to Macy's (State St). Even though the queue was long, we couldn't resist the temptation to go in and try some American popcorn and see if there was any difference from the ones from Vietnam and Singapore.

Well, lucky for my weight, I didn't like this so-called gourmet popcorn. It was either too cheesy or too sweet. For me, I prefer taking sourness or saltiness to the extreme. I like sweet food, but not too sweet. But I think it was an interesting experience to try this one in a lifetime.

Garrett popcorn, Chicago

Garrett popcorn, Chicago

Garrett popcorn, Chicago

Garrett popcorn, Chicago

Garrett popcorn, Chicago

No comments:

"Wish you can forgive your yesterdays. Wish you can love your tomorrows"