Thursday, June 18, 2009

GSS 2009

I'm so broke this sale season! After 4 months of not-so-much shopping, GSS 2009 has been a disaster for me! I've been spending too much now, and in combination of other events, I'm nearly broke. But of course, I'm happily broke.

To keep myself in track, I will use this post to list all the good purchases I have been making. Dun read if you are not a shopaholic. You have been warned.

- 10 books (checking)
- 1 pair of Met store pearl earrings
- Zara dress
- 2 Ralph Lauren dresses
- 1 Ralph Lauren turtle neck top
- 1 pair of Tommy flats
- 1 pair of FCUK flats
- 1 FCUK dress
- 1 Island shop dress
- 1 vintage dress
- 1 pair of Marc Jacobs heels
- 1 Swarovski necklace
- 1 Kate Spade Tarrytown Quinn in Orange
- 1 Mango dress
- 2 pairs of United Colors of Benetton tights
- 2 Massimo Dutti scarves
- 1 Massimo Dutti cotton vest
- 1 BCBG dress
- 2 Zara dresses
- 1 Zara slip
- 1 Zara scarf
- 1 Zara cropped cardigan
- 1 YSL ballerina flats

No comments:

"Wish you can forgive your yesterdays. Wish you can love your tomorrows"