Saturday, June 09, 2007

Indulgence of the Month


It's an indulgence to find out your purse was on sale (30% discount) and you'd just gotten your salary. Here is my brand-new purse/wallet, taken by none other than my BFF...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Guess Olympia Trifold in black

Now I feel like regretting writing down that wish list. The list seems to help me to focus on buying what I was neglecting or ignoring before. Some of them require heavy investments. And I just go and turn those wishes into realities. Who else is better in grating my wishes than myself?

Anyway, back to the main topic, I fell in love with this purse quite a long time ago. I like Guess alright. The brand's got style, I must admit. But it's too bling for me, especially its bag and wallet collections. Half of its collections are too showy and heavy (litterally). Except this Olympia collection. More of my style. Since you've seen the purse, you might get what I meant. How about a look at the bag which is now on sale on its website?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Pretty, right? It's now selling at USD48. Compared with the usual price at USD80, it's a real steal. Anyone coming back from the States, please let me know and help me to grant my 10th wish. [Edit: A guess spree was open, yet the bag was OOS. Shocked and disappointed]

I'm wandering again. The trifold was selling at S$59.9 when I last saw it in Singapore. In Vietnam, the price tage was at 599k VND. A tad expensive for a wallet, I think. So when it was on sale at 30% discount, I didn't hesitate paying for it anymore. Either Guess or Mango. And Mango accessories this season are quite disappointing, being that they are leaning toward 80s trend, except sunglasses. It came with a box which I now use to put name cards inside. Quite convenient, hohohoh!!!

No comments:

"Wish you can forgive your yesterdays. Wish you can love your tomorrows"