Friday, June 08, 2007

L'Amour


May I introduce to you my new BFF, Nokia 7373 from the L'Amour Collection?

It's been 2 and a half months my ex BFF left me at Changi Airport. I was mourning for her loss and purnished myself by forcing me to use back my very old Nokia 2650. Not a pleasant experience, I assure you. When I use the word "old", it really means old. Poor him! Had to work over time with me! Even his keypad was separated from his body!

Actually, before I decided on N7373, I was thinking about Nokia N70, N72 and 7373. In the end, 7373 has won and I found myself in accompany of her, even though I had to pay for her at retail price. So how is she? So far so good.

2 megapixel camera. Pink color for the cover, sweet and elegant. 128 MB memory card. Since I've bought a cable to connect with my lappie, I can download games or whatever I like to the phone, or vice versa, I can upload my pictures I take to my lappie immediately.

What else could I ask for in a cell phone? Love it!!!

No comments:

"Wish you can forgive your yesterdays. Wish you can love your tomorrows"