Thursday, June 07, 2007

Indulgence of the Day


It's an indulgence when you have a 2-litre tub of ice cream sitting in your fridge, waiting for you to have a go at it whenever you'd like.

This is top of my list of comfort food.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

X Cream Green Tea Ice Cream - a damn big tub and chock full of goodness in it!!! You can see smoke is coming out from the tub! Of course, it's like a block of ice for all we know!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

There it is! A tub full of ice cream in front of me! It's green in color. My new hp doesn't have a flash so I couldn't capture the color well. But who cares? Just look at it, I feel my mouth watering.

Have a scoop of this and you will know what heaven is like, especially in a hot day.

No comments:

"Wish you can forgive your yesterdays. Wish you can love your tomorrows"