Tuesday, April 20, 2010

A cold but merry Christmas in Canada

I have partly fulfilled my wish for having a cold Christmas last year. But it wasn't a white Xmas. I blamed myself for being such a human heater. But the atmosphere was amazing, first in Chicago, then Canada. My friend had put up a beautiful Christmas tree which I couldn't take my eyes off it the first time I saw it.

Giang's Christmas tree

We spent Christmas' Eve on the road to Giang's aunt's house. Then the whole Christmas day going grocery, cooking and singing karaoke. Then Christmas night at another Giang's aunt's house for a hotpot dinner. Yeah, I know, not quite your typical Christmas dinner but the atmosphere and companionship made up for that.

2009 was my best Christmas so far...

Christmas dinner with Giang's family

No comments:

"Wish you can forgive your yesterdays. Wish you can love your tomorrows"