Monday, April 26, 2010

My new favourite make-up item...

... is Chanel Rouge Coco in Orchidee
My make-up routine is very simple. Foundation (liquid and powder), eye brows and blush. I don't put on eye make-up as my eyes are very sensitive and dry, and when I put on beauty products, they irritate my eyes to the extent that I might need to see the doctor's. So better safe and boring than being sorry. That's sad, I know.
Also, I am not a lipstick girl. I often forget my lipstick or gloss, feeling content with my lip balm. Not only that, the lipsticks I have are of those safe colors, which don't really inspire much.
But fortunately (and unfortunately for my wallet), I love Chanel beauty products and naturally I am very curious about whatever the brand releases each season. Last year was Rogue Allure which I really like with its abundance of moisturizer. This year we have Rouge Coco and I couldn't ignore it, could I? And I don't want to play safe anymore. I am in the mood of looking for something different, something not me (partly). And I love red (which you could have guessed). That's why I have bought Orchidee.


It is a warm but bold pink shade but looks good on me. I have been wearing for 2 days and for the first time in my life, I could see another color on my lips after lunch time. And I have the desire to wear it everyday. So yeah, it is my new fav!

No comments:

"Wish you can forgive your yesterdays. Wish you can love your tomorrows"