Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Twin Peaks, San Francisco 2008

If you'd like to have gorgeous view of SF, where is better than Twin Peaks? I prefer this to Coit Tower and there is a reason for that. I had a very bad experience getting to Coit Tower, and of course, I didn't enjoy my time up there. So yeah, give me Twin Peaks anytime.

I think for Twin Peaks, it is better to show you the photos I took there than using words. So enjoy yourself with the beauty SF offering you.

View from Twin Peaks, San Francisco

View from Twin Peaks, San Francisco
Around Twin Peaks

View from Twin Peaks, San Francisco
San Francisco viewed from Twin Peaks

View from Twin Peaks, San Francisco
San Francisco Bay viewed from Twin Peaks

At Twin Peaks, San Francisco
On Twin Peaks

No comments:

"Wish you can forgive your yesterdays. Wish you can love your tomorrows"