Monday, May 28, 2007

I'm a shower gel freak...

that's why I ordered a total of 10 body care items...

5 of them have arrived my friend's house... Mine were the boxes which were red-circled. Other items are from other spree-ers. Mine hasn't reached to Singapore yet. Hhahaha... I might post them, though. If you request so nicely...

The parcel was so big, bigger than an A4-sized magazine

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

What were inside it were more special

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

5 paper-wrapped unknown items (to you only. Of course I knew what they are...) and a VS catalogue with a super duper sexy Alessandra Ambrosio on the cover. A bonus from Amanda babe... Inviting? Yessssss.... VS bras, I'm so expecting you...

No comments:

"Wish you can forgive your yesterdays. Wish you can love your tomorrows"