Monday, April 04, 2011

Singapore shopping - First pair of shoes for 2011

Salvatore Ferragamo Spiffy flats in silver

It's Salvatore Ferragamo Spiffy flats in silver. This design is so great that this pair is, in fact, my second purchase. My previous pair was bought last year for the rain season. After 6 months which I had worn it almost every other day, it had given out and broken. Even if the price is a little high for jelly flats, my cost per wear is very low.

And believe me, investing on day shoes is a must. Your health is affected partially by your posture, either walking or standing. And shoes contribute a big part in it. Again, my reason is: it is better to buy one pair of good shoes, than buy ten pairs of cheap but badly made shoes.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey, I just saw your post about your shoes. The thing is, I own 2 pairs of these and both of them have started to break already. I freaked out so I decided to find out if this happened to other people as well. It's such a pity coz they're so comfy and pretty!

tinkerjoy said...

Sigh, mine broke just after the third wear!! I wonder if the spiffy can be repaired. Cost per wear is very high

"Wish you can forgive your yesterdays. Wish you can love your tomorrows"