Thursday, May 06, 2010

Chicago eats - Joe's Seafood

When planning for Chicago and NY trips, I read a lot from Tripadvisor forums about where to go and of course where to eat. I even made a detailed plan on what time I would eat, which restaurants for lunch and dinner and how to get there. Yep, I'm list maker and proud of it.

For the first day in Chicago, I decided to try Joe's seafood, from some recommendations in Chicago forum of Tripadvisor. And it was a very good choice as the food was excellent, the service was impeccable and the atmosphere was just intimate enough (well, even though we are both girls, we need our privacy, you know?)

Joe's Seafood, Chicago

Joe's Seafood, Chicago
Interior of the restaurant

Joe's Seafood, Chicago
Give me some breads and butter, I can eat them all day. I'm a bread lover.

Joe's Seafood, Chicago
Stone crab claws. Of course I have to order crabs, as they are the restaurant's specialty. And I prefer crabs to prawns/lobsters as crabs taste much better, hohohoh...

Joe's Seafood, Chicago
Some dish that I couldn't remember the name. But it was quite cheesy. Not bad but not my cup of tea.

Joe's Seafood, Chicago
Mashed potatoes to give ourselves some needed carbo

At Joe's Seafood, Chicago

Outside Joe's Seafood
And lastly, some compulsory poses

1 comment:

Giaochi said...

Went to Joe too... Waited 2 hours to have my table. Tried the crab (murderous expensive 45$/person). Not even good. Shaw's Crab was so much better

"Wish you can forgive your yesterdays. Wish you can love your tomorrows"