Monday, May 03, 2010

Hamilton in winter, Canada Dec 2009

Hamilton is where my best friend is staying and I spent more than a week to visit her there. It is not the type of the city I have been living in, i.e. Saigon and Singapore. And I am a city girl through and through. That's why it was interesting for me to stay here in December. But not unfamiliar as I had spent sometime before in Sunnyvale and both places kinda have the same atmosphere.

Anyway, Hamilton looks old and weary (partly because I visited it in winter). I guess the best part of staying there for my friend is that it has a Vietnamese community there, which of course means the availability of pho bo, Vietnamese supermarkets and other Vietnamese related stuff. That asides, I think I won't be able to live there. Guess I'm so used to the convenience and noisiness of the big cities I have been staying.

Hamilton, Canada
Hamilton viewed from my friend's apartment

Hamilton, Canada

Hamilton in Dec 09

Hamilton in winter

Hamilton in winter
Somewhere around my friend's apartment

No comments:

"Wish you can forgive your yesterdays. Wish you can love your tomorrows"