Monday, May 14, 2007

All you need to know when shopping online at VS


Saigon ... rainy days... perfect weather to stay at home, be cocooned in thick blanket and sleep away...

But here I am, surfing around Internet just to shop. What can I say? It's raining almost everyday, and it's so inconvenient to go out shopping or doing anything. And I need to satisfy my thirst of buying something. Anyway, online shopping is just a click and some typing away.

Of all the stores, VS is my favourite webbie. Why? Because it offers everything a girl likes, i.e. undies, clothing and beauty. Furthermore, I've been trying and using its products, either undies (panty), clothing (a top) or beauty (plenty of these). And I love them. It's not because I love US goods (I have lots of clothes made in Vietnam, ya know?). It's because of their high quality, unique scents, colors and designs. Especially, they're cheap, even in Vietnamese standard nowadays, hohoho.

The 4th VS batch has been sent to my spree organizer and it was the first time I ordered panties (The one I have now was hand carried from the States). Previously, I just ordered Garden Collection sets or VS make up. And it was pretty easy to order these. The tip here is What You See Is What You Get. There's hardly a case when you find things you like go out of stock. And what you see on picture is really what you'll get once the order reaches you.

However, ordering panties is entirely a different matter. First of all, there are so many types of panties for you to choose. Bikini, hipster, cheeky hispter, boy brief. Even though I'm a girl, I feel so confused that I need to see them on models and gauge what I want. Guys, I really pity you if you need to buy these for your girlfriends or wives, hehehhe. Not only types, VS offers lots lots of colors to choose. They all look so cute and irresistable. Hey, but don't let these colors fool you. They aren't available for all the types of panties. To save yourself from disappointment of your color going OOS or unavailable, here is my tip for you. You need to choose which type of panty you'd like. Then you'll see a list of available colors which you can go back to the color chart and take a look. Now you can choose your type, favourite color, size and quantity. Remember to add to your shopping cart to check if the merchandise is available. If it's indicated IN-STOCK, tadaa, you can pay for it to be shipped to you.

One more thing, you always need to know how a store charge for shipping. Is it better to ship internationally/directly or through a concierge website? Can you save much when bundling up with others' orders? Do your homework before buying sth online! It's your money after all!

No comments:

"Wish you can forgive your yesterdays. Wish you can love your tomorrows"