Wednesday, May 16, 2007

My wish list

Just another 2 more months, and I'll hit my quarter-life mark. Shocking, isn't it? It seems just yesterday I celebrated my 18th bday with my friends (at Hinh Nhu La, I think...) and my 21st bday in China Black (I was a party animal back then). And it's been 6 years I celebrated my birthdays without my family. I have to tell you, they were not complete fun.

So... a soon-t0-be birthday girl is entitled a wish list for herself, right? It's my first ever wish list, anyway! Anyone would like to fulfill any of my wishes, don't be shy, just go ahead and tell me! I'll love you with 1/25th part of my heart, okie?

  1. Good health to live, to work and to enjoy life. Thanks so much, V.Dat, for reminding me this. You're definitely entitled a 1/25th of my heart... hehheh...
  2. A digital camera, Canon IXUS or Sony DSC preferred. But I'm not choosy about gift, hehhe.
  3. A new cell phone, particularly Nokia 7373. I'm using N2650 after having lost my BFF N6111

  4. Dream Angels by Victoria's Secret® Heavenly Eau de Parfum Spray, either 1, 2.5 or 4.2 oz will be fine

  5. Victoria's Secret bra(s), preferrably Angels and Very Sexy collections. Their designs are so prettyyyyyy

  6. Books by Judith McNaught and Susan Elizabeth Phillips. I'm especially waiting for Can't Take My Eyes off of You: A Novel by JM and Natural Born Charmer by SEP.
  7. A Samsonite suitcase. I'm in love with the brand's hand carried suitcase. I really need it after travelling so often.
  8. Some Tiffany&Co. items, necklace, bracelace, ring, earrings, etc. I'm open for all types of jewellry
  9. A purse/wallet. I'm looking for a perfect one about a year... It's so hard. Maybe if it's a gift, I won't be so picky... LV or Gucci, take your pick... Or Mango would do well enough...

  10. A bag. I'm eyeing a Guess bag, Impact Top Zip. Looks quite cute. Suitable for both working and going out
  11. Marks & Spencer chocolate bars. The one's filled with hazelnuts. I don't really care abt hand made chocolate like Godiva or the like... Give me M&S chocolate and I'm a happy girl.
  12. DKNY 'Be Delicious' EDP. This green apple looks too delicious to be eaten. 50ml or 100ml will be welcome.
  13. Swimwear. I prefer a tankini suit, but a biniki will be appreciated. Aiming for VS or Target Go International
  14. A chocolate cake at Soho Cafe. It's the best chocolate cake in Saigon. Address of the coffee house, ask me if you wanna buy it for me. Hhehheh!!!
  15. Shades to wear for night-outing. Saigon streets are too dusty to go out without sunglasses any time of the day. I'd broken the pair I used at night. Any brand is acceptable, as long as the design is pretty and suits my facial shape.
  16. ... that's all for now... I'm thinking ...

No comments:

"Wish you can forgive your yesterdays. Wish you can love your tomorrows"