Thursday, May 17, 2007

My wish has been granted


My 4th wish has been fulfilled...

It's been ordered last night and will reach me end of next month, half month before my b-day. This will be hand-carried from the States back to Vietnam as perfume has been banned from being shipped overseas at Victoria's Secret. Also, together with the EDP, I'll be receiving a gift bag with 4 beauty samplers (to be shared with Tracy), thanks to an offer code. So excited!!!

Let's see its description

"America's #1 Fragrance. Soft, creamy, smooth blend of white peony and white musk.

Fragrance type: vanilla oriental
Top notes: quince, cardamon, wild ivy, mandarin
Middle notes: waterlily, white peony, freesia, iris, violet, poppy
Low notes: white musk, sandalwood, orchid vanilla"

I've got a pic of the gift bag...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Double yayyyy!!!

No comments:

"Wish you can forgive your yesterdays. Wish you can love your tomorrows"