Monday, May 07, 2007

Julian McMahon...


... is so0000 teh sex (squeaking loudly and waving madly)

I really love him as Cole Turner in Charmed (I know Charmed is like eon years ago but I'm watching it right now!). He's my tortured hero even though Cole was portrayed as a villain in the show. Half human, half demon - he always had to struggle between killing the Charmed ones and being a good guy. Of course, the Charmed one could go to hell for all I care, but they were the main characters, so they survived all the time... hehhehe... Phoebe didn't deserve to have this gorgeous man love her so much that he could give up his indestructable power just to get his lover back. The way he looked at her. The way he could do anything just to be with her. And he had died which left me dying for more Cole Turner/Julian McMahon.

But no worry for me, there's still Nip/Tuck. In this, Julian plays one of the two main characters so he will not die or go away any time soon. I just need to get the DVD (someone wanna buy it for me?) and then I can go and drown myself into his eyes, smile and voice.

Yeah, I'm a sucker for men with sexy voices, I know it. Brad Pitt, Ryan Reynolds, Keanu Reeves... they are also teh sex...

No comments:

"Wish you can forgive your yesterdays. Wish you can love your tomorrows"